Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Still here

I just thought I'd do a quick post to to let you all know that I am still alive & kicking. It's been a busy, busy month and I am just now getting around to a fast post. This past month we had field trips, piano recitals, got out of school, had Addie's 8th birthday, family reunion, had Addie's baptism, had a flood, tried to fix & patch the basement from the flood, still trying to fix & patch the basement, summer reading, ummmmm, organize & carry out a dutch oven fundraiser, need I go on????? So, needless to say it's been crazy, but good, extremely good. We are truly blessed in every way possible. We are so thankful for Heavenly Fathers goodness to us. Everything has worked out in the best possible ways they could.

I'm posting a few pictures of some of the highlights of the month. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment